Meet Ashley …
- I live with my family and 2 dogs in a beautiful rural area of the south west of England
- Now in my mid fifties I do not believe that my age should restrict how I dress.
- I am a collector who dreams of being a minimalist, a colour lover who embraces monochrome!
- Creativity is my middle name. I am always dreaming up a new project, either for myself or for my husband who is brilliant a restoring rusty stuff to its former glory…
About Lazy Daisy Jones the Blog
Created in 2013 Lazy Daisy Jones is the place I enjoy documenting my creative lifestyle. Here you will read about:
- Fashion for ‘grown up girls’ over 40.
- Favourite beauty products and my latest discoveries.
- My love of interior design and our colourful home, which has been featured in magazines both in the UK and the USA
- Unique diy and restoration ideas, we spend very little on our home, preferring to make it ourselves or buy vintage and restore.
In the press:
Myself, our home and this blog have been featured in various magazines both here in UK and in the US. Read my press page for more details
Lazy Daisy Jones Brand Collaborations and Campaigns.
I am proud to have worked with:
Fashion Brands Recent Collaborations:
My Latest Style Posts
Beauty Brands Collaborations:
My Latest Beauty Posts
‘We’ve worked with Ashley for a number of years and are always impressed by her amazing photography and attention to detail. She really understands home and puts a creative spin on any brief we give her’
Claire Eden – Publicasity
My Latest Interiors Posts
You can also find me on all the usual social media channels:
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
My favourite quote:
“It is never too late to be who you might have been.”
-usually attributed to George Eliot
Subscribe to The LDJ Newsletter
to receive the latest news & posts straight to your inbox.
Loading - Please wait