Lazy Daisy Jones living creatively since 2013
Hello! I’m Ashley I write ‘Lazy Daisy Jones’, a creative midlife and style blog, based in the UK.
- I live with my family and 2 dogs in a beautiful, rural area in the south west of England
- Now in my mid fifties I do not believe that my age should restrict how I dress.
- I am a collector who dreams of being a minimalist, A colour lover who embraces monochrome!
- Creativity is my middle name! I sew, crochet and dream up ‘stuff’
My favourite quote:
“It is never too late to be who you might have been.”
-usually attributed to George Eliot
LDJ In the press:
- Myself, our home and this blog have been featured in various magazines both here in Uk and in the US. Read my press page for more details
About this Blog
Created in 2013 Lazy Daisy Jones is the place I enjoy documenting my creative lifestyle. Here you will read about:
- Fashion and beauty for the woman over 50, my style, my way.
- Our colourful home, which has been featured in magazines both in the UK and the US.
- My love of Interior design.
- Diy and restoration ideas to make with yarn, fabric and paint.
Lazy Daisy Jones Brand Collaborations and Campaigns.
I am proud to have worked with:
Beauty Brands I’ve worked with:
Fashion Brands I have worked with:
‘We’ve worked with Ashley for a number of years and are always impressed by her amazing photography and attention to detail. She really understands home and puts a creative spin on any brief we give her’
Claire Eden – Publicasity
If you are a brand wishing to collaborate with Ashley on Lazy Daisy jones, email me here email@example.com
Or find me here:
I very much look forward to hearing from you!