This year there will be no parties, no staff office drinks. No, I am not a Grinch! We are simply staying in with our loved ones. We will get comfy by the fire, play board and card games. All tech will be voluntarily banished and we will have face to face conversation’s. Imagine that! To put it simply, we will enjoy a cosy Christmas with gifts to compliment the occasion. Where ever possible I will try to shop with ethical brands. Brands that care, brands that give back to a less privileged community. Take a look at my ideas below, perhaps you too may find some cosy Christmas shopping inspiration.
Post contains Gifted items that I have tried. love and can highly recommend,
What is an ethical Brand?
An ethical brand is one that respects the rights and dignity of its workers, suppliers, customers, and the environment. Shopping in a more ethical way means choosing brands that are transparent about their practices, pay fair wages, use sustainable materials, and minimize their environmental impact.
Ethical Beauty Gifts For Cosy Christmas Pampering!
An Ethical Jewellery Brand Worth Supporting.
Jana Reinhardt Jewellery Handmade in the UK
A husband and wife team with over 50 years experience in the jewellery industry! Read their story here. A brand that gives back. The animal collection is astonishingly beautiful and donates to Animal charities.
Inspired by a passion for animal rights and taking care of the planet, our charity collection started life in 2020, when we decided that we wanted to use our creations to try and raise money and awareness for different animal welfare and environmental charities.
We donate £20 to charity every time we sell one of these pieces. You can find out more about the charity that each necklace raises money for on the product pages.
Jana Reinhardt Use Sustainable Packaging.
Their jewellery boxes are made from 100% recyclable card and paper. The cartons and printed materials are all 100% recyclable and they even use recyclable paper tape. There are no plastic/foam pads, ribbons or cushions in their boxes. They use a cotton pull ribbon on the box and the pads are made from corn fibre. The gift wrapping ribbon is made from bamboo.
A selection Of Gifts Ideas for an Ethical Cosy Christmas
Tips for finding and shopping with Ethical brands
- Research the brands you buy from and look for certifications or ratings that indicate their social and environmental performance.
- Support local businesses and artisans that contribute to the community and culture.
- Buy less but buy better. Quality products last longer and reduce waste and pollution.
- Avoid fast fashion and disposable items that exploit workers and harm the planet.
- Donate, swap, or recycle your unwanted clothes and other goods instead of throwing them away.
Previously On LDJ
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- Skincare Rituals That Help Me Sleep Soundly at night
- 6 Fireside Accessories You Need for your fireplace
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit