Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit
Sweater weather means its time to reassess your knitwear, sort out those piles into repair, donate, wash and wear. Then its time research and compose a list of what you need to replace. I have a few basic, budget examples for you, because lets face it, who can afford those luxury prices at this time of year?
Sweater weather describes that time of year when it’s cold enough to wear a jumper, but not so cold that you need a heavy coat. It’s usually arrives with the change of seasons. The changing weather of the seasons whispers to me ‘stay cosy, comfortable and warm’.
Sweater Weather Moments –
- When you can sip a hot drink and read a book by the window, while wearing a soft knit sweater.
- When you can go for a walk in the park and enjoy the colourful leaves, while wearing a cardigan over a t-shirt.
- Snuggles on the sofa, full on Netflix mode, whilst wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.
Choose Classic Shapes & Neutral Colours.
To get the best cost per wear price i.e. divide the price by amount of times worn = cost per wear. Choosing classics and neutrals above trends, will make your knits far more wearable and your money go further! Here then are a few budget friendly knits a few of which are in my wardrobe . . .
Your Budget Friendly Sweater Weather Edit
The M&S Edit £65 and under!
Aff. links in use
The Cotton Traders Edit
The Cotton Traders Sweater Weather Edit £38 and Under!
Some gifted items
A quick note, some questions to ask yourself!
Always consider your personal style. What kind of sweater do you like best? Do you prefer a pullover or a cardigan? A V-neck or a crew neck? A solid or a patterned sweater? A long or a short sweater? Trust your instinct you know what you like and what suits you.
Previously on LDJ
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit
- Sewing Cargo Pants Billy from Tauko Magazine Issue 8
- 5 Coats & Jackets Warm Winter Sewing Inspiration