Jumpsuits for women is a trend that shows no signs of slowing down. Having first worn them aged 16 in the late seventies and then again in the 90’s. I was at first reluctant to jump back on the band wagon. However after recently buying this one to wear in Summer. I altered my mindset. Why was I reluctant to try? Because;
- I have doubled in size and weight since then, even my toes are bigger (Why?)
- They say if you were old enough to wear it the first time around you are probably to old to wear it the second time around, never mind the third! blah blah blah
- On a more practical note, I have a long body and always find the crutch seam too short. Nobody mention the phrase ‘camel toe’ please! Insert shocked face emoji here.
Affiliate links are in use.
Image circa 2018
An earlier version of myself, Wearing a purple floral jumpsuit from Zara. Taken in Florida a couple of years ago. Make of it what you will, I wouldn’t wear it today, A denim jumpsuit is the dream.
My latest Sewing Inspiration 5 Jumpsuits To Sew, click the numbers for all details.
I plan on sewing a lightweight Denim Jumpsuit. Imagine these in Denim . . .
Jumpsuits are for women of any age.
Today in my sixtieth year, I don’t give a damn about the rules, or what people think of me. I want to be comfortable and free to express my own style. I have just bought this loose fitting Jumpsuit and a pattern or three to make my own with.
Today in my sixtieth year, I don’t give a damn about the rules, or what people think of me.— ashley cramp
Pin to Pinterest and sew later! My 5 favourite Jumpsuit Sewing patterns
For updates on my Jumpsuit progress follow me on Instagram
Previous stories you may like to read;
- On Being In Woman And Home Magazine Why It Means So Much To Me (Opens in a new browser tab)
- Sewing a Denim Jacket: Butterick B5187 (Opens in a new browser tab)
- Outfits for Everyday Casual Wear 5 Flat Lays (Opens in a new browser tab)
- 2020 Style Trends I Will Wear & Some to Ignore! (Opens in a new browser tab)
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- Skincare Rituals That Help Me Sleep Soundly at night
- 6 Fireside Accessories You Need for your fireplace
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit