February 2023 was Grey with chinks of Sunlight
Practicing what I preached in February 2023. Aka. putting my money where my mouth is. A few little things that made me smile at the Postie, even if he was wearing shorts!
Affiliate links may be in use.
February half term 2023
The recent February half term 2023 was non existent for me, Half terms used to mean a week of shopping trips and outings with my son. This year he was in NYC. with his Uni photography degree course. I still managed a few purchases and a couple of outings.
Below you will find 6 things I either bought or tried in in Feb, I love them all and cannot wait for spring to start wearing that trapeze dress from Asos. oh those sleeves! Deciding it would be more expensive to make one and I didn’t have a pattern (patterns are getting so expensive) I intend to copy the style in other fabric. Win win I say.
Why I Bought Tried Loved these 6 Items
- Asos Dress, 100% cotton, those sleeves! can wear as a dress or a coat. Comes up large I bought a 12, I’m usually a 14.
- Zara Earrings, because they are big and beautiful, from the same range the Princess of Wales bought hers from. If its good enough for Kate . . .
- These Boots I have very very similar ones but from H&M see below, now sold out. These are almost the same and probably better quality? I wear mine with long knits and layers.
- * Taoh Hair oil (TAOH stands for the art of hair) it’s really good. I put it on the ends every day and after washing my hair. Just a little works wonders on my dry ends. * gifted & v good
- 90’s Baggy Cargo Jeans in Cream, lived in since buying them, and a brilliant price too.
- Trying out this good Bacteria for the Gut and working on having less bloating after eating. These are really helping with that, I will buy again
Previous stories you may have missed:
- The story behind the pictures: February
- Lately 5 things I got up to in February 2018
- Sewing Dresses From Linen Tablecloths
- The Stitched Journal Project: February
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Trend Patterns Sewing The Hood
- Nail Colour A Spring Summer Trend
- February 2023 6 Things Tried, Bought & Loved
- Cargo Pants For Women Easier Than Jeans!
- Texture Using your Sewing Machine to Create Detail
- His & Hers Valentines Day Inspiration