Who doesn’t like Bath and Body products? They are not just for Christmas you know. If anyone answered in the negative then this post is not for you please look away now! If however, like me, you are a Bath and Body product hoarder ‘collector’ then you may enjoy this post. I have divided the selections into three budget groups;
- Under £25,
- £50 and Under
- Under £100 – which contains all my favourites, “but then it would wouldn’t it” says my old man!
I have used most of these products so I am able to personally recommend them to you. They are taken from my personal wish list, so if I haven’t tried them yet I soon will!
Aff links are in use please refer to my privacy and GDPR page for more details * denotes gifted products.
First A Big Beauty Offer From Me & Sephora!
All of the gifts have been sourced from Sephora Uk, my new go to beauty store. There will be new Stores opening very soon, I for one am so pleased its back in the UK.
If you see anything else you would like I have a Discount Code
- Use Code: ASHLEYCSPH at Checkout
- Discount: 15% off
- T&Cs: https://www.sephora.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
For She/Her Under £25
Simply click the images for shop details
If you are a Bath and Body product ‘collector’ then you may enjoy this postlazy daisy jones
Nine Favourites all £50 and Under
Bath and Body Products Under £100 For everyone
A few other tried & tested Bonus bath and body treats that I couldn’t resist sharing with you. So well priced and they are good!
In case you missed some !
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Down by the Sea A Clever Crochet Blanket
- Dry January Notes on how to survive it
- Nelly Jacket By Juliana Martejevs How I sewed Mine
- Bath and Body Gift Guides £5 – £99
- Vintage Fabric & Sewing A Liberty Pattern
- Home Fragrance 19 Candles A Christmas Gift Guide