Wunderbrow to the Rescue for Midlife Brows
Wunderbrow has recently taken up residence in my bathroom cabinet, my brows are extremely grateful. Midlife Brows are contrary creatures. They are either non-existent, like whiskers on kittens, or growing abundantly any which way in any direction. Denis Healy comes to mind, if you are English and old enough to remember him you will know exactly what I mean.
Why I need to use Wunderbrow
My midlife brows are wild little creatures, strong and eager to explore my forehead region. They need taming on a regular basis. The only time I over plucked them was when I was 14. The result was horrendous, never again. A daily pluck here and there, add in a monthly trim plus these Wunderbrow products. They work for me . . .
Try these, I have them all in my makeup bag, ready to go, great prices too!
Affiliate links in use.
The results are in!
The below image showing my brows before and after speaks for itself a subtle but noticeable difference, The sparse areas are filled and my brow looks fuller and neater, and that is all I want, don’t you?
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit
- Sewing Cargo Pants Billy from Tauko Magazine Issue 8
- 5 Coats & Jackets Warm Winter Sewing Inspiration