We may all be virtual prisoners in our own homes, but I am learning to find joy in simple pleasures. I am appreciating living life in the unplanned moment. Life pre virus was too fast, taken for granted and in my opinion, unappreciated. Now I realise who and what is important to me and will never take this life for granted again…
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]I am appreciating living life in the unplanned moment.[/perfectpullquote]
(I designed the crochet shawl you can find all the details in this crochet post)
Find Joy In The Moment…
No plans for the foreseeable future, just making the most of what we have. Finding each other again, talking to each other. For the moment no more ships passing in the night, because there is no where to be apart from home.
…& taking comfort in these 10 simple things:
- My fist sip of coffee in the morning sunshine,
- Jigsaw puzzles with the teen,
- Noticing the carpet of forget me knots that have bloomed overnight in the garden.
- Growing my eyebrows
- Realising that living without deadlines make me feel 3 foot taller.
- Reading, reading, reading
- Crocheting and sewing without feeling guilty that I should be doing something else!
- Spending an hour in the garden brushing Murphy and Pepe’s fur coats.
- Birdsong everywhere and being able to hear it, because everywhere is quiet.
- Having time, just time how precious is that
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]Realising that living without deadlines make me feel 3 foot taller.[/perfectpullquote]
The lyrics of one of my favourite Beatles songs drift constantly through my brain, I hum it all day without realising and I find comfort in it…
LET IT BE.
CHECK OUT MY HOME PAGE FOR THE LATEST POSTS
You Can Also Find Me On&