I prefer my Boots to be made out of leather, they last longer and wear well, nothing else does it for me. With this in mind I know that if I am going to save up for a new pair of leather boots, they will cost at least £100 and upwards. I would probably budget for £150 and do a lot of online research. These Lotus leather spindle boots are a perfect example of what you will receive when you decide to pay a little more for a higher quality leather boot.
I prefer my Boots to be made out of leather, they last longer and wear well
Lotus Spindle Leather Boots
You are probably wondering what is so special about this particular pair of boots and why I chose and like them so much? Let us go back to that price point I mentioned at the beginning that good quality leather boots will cost you around £100 whether they are ankle or knee length. This pair will cost you £120 a reasonable price in my opinion.
So lets look at what you get for your money when you buy the Lotus Spindle Boots …
- Tan leather upper
- 10 Button detailing
- Inside zip fastening
- 4.5cm block heel
- Also come in black.
Why I love my Spindle leather boots:
- As usual lotus fits true to size, I wear a size 5/38 and there is room to wear them with thick tights and socks, when the weather gets colder.
- Comfortable to wear from the first try on. Lined on the inside with a stretchy fabric.
- Perfect heel height for trousers, skirts, jeans and dresses. In my opinion these will go with anything!
- I love the 10 button and loops faux fastening, the boot actually fastens with a zip on the inner side of the leg.
- Soft leather with good quality stitching. I have a thing about the stitching, perhaps its because I sew?
- I intend to wear them with jeans, denim skirts and over-sized knitwear in all shades of rust and golden browns.
An Autumnal Palette
Here are a few more Lotus Knee High boots I like from £99-£120
Numbers 3 and 7 are not leather, but they look so snugly and they are water resistant!
Do you have a favourite?
Can we talk about that vintage scarf?
I have a large collection and its one of my favourites. I’ve had it years, purchased from a charity shop for about £1, worn and loved many times. You will never guess where it is from? Marks and Spencer’s! If you are fans of the TV programme ‘The Crown’ you will have seen the queen, aka Claire Foy, wearing it in Scotland! A new season is coming in November and I can’t wait.
I’m not looking back I’m look forward to a cosy winter? How about you?
Why Not Have A Look At My Archives And Catch Up On My Old Posts!
OR FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN &