Summer Mules Sunday on The Beach Wearing Van Dal
Last Sunday was Mothering Sunday in the UK, and luckily the sun shone for the whole weekend. From where we live in Dorset, the coast is easily accessible. A half hours drive either to the south or the west and we will be on the beach. The question is not where shall we go but what shall I wear on our feet? My answer is always Summer mules, sliders, slip-ons whatever you call them (I prefer mules) I adore them and have several pairs. This year I’m planning on wearing flat summer mules for the whole season…
So, on Sunday we popped down to the coast for a stroll and a drink. G & T for me and Beer for him. These photos were taken in Pool harbour just down from the quay, it was a busy but happy place on Sunday. All the Mums were celebrating! I wore casual as usual! Jeans a Jumper and my new mules, read on for the details…
New Penhurst Summer Mules
The ultimate ‘wear anywhere’ footwear, casual yet elegant. Van Dal are a lovely British company that have been making shoes in England since 1936, I am very impressed with the quality, and the attention to detail. This beautiful pair was a gift, I chose myself from Van-Dal Shoes They are called
Also available in a multi coloured pastel print sooo pretty! Both these styles will go with anything and can be worn anywhere. Thats all you need for a pair of shoes right? Did you read my recent post with my Van Dal classic loafers?
“…Penhurst is a classic mule loafer. Featuring a slip-on backless design, they boast traditional saddle styling, leather lining and a low block heel for comfort. Finished in metallic molten snake print suede leather, Penhurst is perfect for smart or casual wear during the changing seasons…”van dal
Cos Pink Merino Wool Sweater perfect with summer mules
One of my two sale buys, I was very good this year and only bought high quality items at sale price. Thereby continuing with my buy less buy better mission, proud I made it this far. There were so many cheaper quality, low priced items that I fell in love with but managed to resist!
This is from Cos it is 100% Merino wool, lightweight and very warm, reduced from £80 to £24! I am loving all the pink at the moment.I also love a simple garment with an eye catching details and this knit has a lovely gathered bow shape at the back. What do you think?
“…continuing with my ‘buy less buy better’ mission, proud to have made it this far”
That gorgeous watch was a gift I chose myself from Adexe london
Adexe produce all their own watches in London UK, which is one of the reasons I decided to partner with them.
It’s from the collection called ‘They’ unisex with super stylish, large face I chose the Grande Black and Gold. The other handy little dials are for the date, the day and the seconds. All watches come with a pair of pre-set extra straps in black or brown colour or choose one yourself and Adexe will try to provide you with your preference.
I do like an easy-to-read face on a watch these days. I chose the leather strap because it’s a classic, I also recieved a pay as you go straps too which I can’t wait to try out! Never again be without money even if you forget your phone! I use Apple pay too; my son had to show me how to use it its fab!
‘They’ Grande and Gold Adexe Watch the details:
100% Produced and Designed In-House in London
- Classic Multifunction dial: Day – Date – Second
- Case material: Hand-Polished All Stainless Steel
- Case size: 41mm diameter
- Band Width: 20 mm
- Glass: Curved Hardened Crystal
- Straps: Hand-Made Genuine Italian leather
- Waterproof: 3 ATM
- Movement: Japanese Miyota VD76
- Battery: 2 – 3 years
As an Extra Bonus Adexe have provided me with a discount code for you! Use LAZYDAISY15 at checkout to recieve a 15% discount.
Shop the Image!
Click the hot spots to shop…
Disclosure/ AD/ This post was written in collaboration with Van Dal Shoes & Adexe London watches. It contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure page for more details
March 2019 posts you may have missed.
- Sun, 31st: What I Learnt from Losing My 15.8k Instagram Account.
- Thu, 28th: Currently Creating a Crochet Garden Blanket
- Mon, 25th: Remember these? A Vintage Polaroid Camera collection
- Thu, 21st: Days of Small Moments: Lunch with my Boy & New shoes
- Mon, 18th: I’d Like Extra Time & Some Beatitude for Mother’s Day Please!
- Fri, 15th: Making Small Sustainable Changes to My Health & Beauty Routine.
- Wed, 13th: Lately; Midweek Musings & Online Observations…
- Sun, 10th: 5 Essential Editing Tools & Apps for Blog Posts & social media
- Fri, 8th: A Quick & Simple Kitchen Refresh.
- Wed, 6th: The Quest for My Perfect Mascara Continues: 5 reviewed
If You Enjoy Reading Lazy Daisy Jones Perhaps You Would Like to Sign Up & Receive My Weekly Newsletter Containing the Latest Posts and News?
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Vintage Fabric & Sewing A Liberty Pattern
- Home Fragrance 19 Candles A Christmas Gift Guide
- Wunderbrow to the Rescue for Midlife Brows
- Jeans And Jumpers 5 Winter Hero Outfits To Suit All Budgets
- The Ellis Dress Merchant & Mills Fall Sewing
- Autumn Fragrance Scents of the Season & Floral Street