Yes please ! More time and lots of it, more time with my family and for myself. Time is the most precious gift we can give or receive. These days we are all busily rushing around, but doing what? The washing, the ironing, cooking, shopping or at work earning a living. I know, I know! some of these things have to be done, but how about we step back and look at out priorities. Can the chores wait until later? Choose instead to have a coffee and a chat around the kitchen table. I want to return to face to face conversations, not texting or face timing! So this year what I’d really like for Mothers day is some extra time and some bottles of Beatitude please!
Beatitude: noun supreme blessedness/ happiness
Give me more time please!
I plan to spend some quality time by:
- Sitting at the table for meals! (we do this but I think we can all make more of an effort)
- Taking one luxurious long bath per week (I usually have quick showers) & give my self a facial and a manicure on a regular basis.
- Not look at my phone when I eat my lunch!
- Cuddle my family more (so easy to take each other for granted)
- Spend more time in the garden with Mother Nature.
Beatitude to the Rescue!
To help me with my plan for more quality time I have discovered a beautiful range of products! As you know I am choosing natural products above others wherever I can these days.
Founded by Rebecca O’Connor, beauty therapist and aromatherapist with over twenty-five year’s experience, Beatitude products use only 100% natural high quality ingredients.
“… You can never expect or plan when you will have a stressful day and with the Beatitude products ready to serve you, you will have be able to create a haven of relaxation and rejuvenation…”
You need to know that Beatitude;
- Never tests on animals,
- Does not use synthetic fragrances, harsh chemicals or bulking materials.
- Products are all manufactured in Great Britain.
- That the packaging is recyclable, even the paper of the bag is compostable and the glass bottles can also be re-cycled and re-used!
The Beatitude Facial Oils:
My favourite is the Beatitude Revitalise Night Oil
100% Natural, Contains
- natural bio-active plant oils Raspberry Seed,
- Pomegranate Seed,
- Passion Flower,
- Rose hip
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
- along with soothing Squalene, Calendula, Oat and Wheatgerm Oil.
Sulphates, Silicones, Synthetic fragrance & colour, Petroleum, Parabens, GMO’s Tea and DEA.
…how I wish you could smell this one!
I also love the Beatitude Comfort aromatherapy candle
…as you can see I have already burned it half way down!
- Made with 7 pure essential oils that are renowned with their relaxing and soothing properties in a natural base of orange floral water
Also handy if you ever feel stressed during the day, a quick spritz, a few deep breaths, perhaps a nice cuppa and all is well again!
I have my eye on the Beatitude Joy Bath Oil next
Beatitude call it their ‘sunshine in a bottle’ in which case I think I may need a bucketful! Especially with all these grey windy days we are experiencing in the UK right now. It is on my Mothers Day list, so watch this space, I will let you know if it works.
Disclosure/ AD/ This post was written in collaboration with Beatitiude.
Don’t Forget You Can Also Find Me On Bloglovin Here & I Have Started A Brand New Instagram Account Too!
Older Posts you may enjoy!