What To Wear On A Casual Sunday at Home with WoolOvers
A frequent dilemma I have these days is what to wear indoors. You know those days when you don’t want to wear your trackie bottoms and a sweatshirt. Perhaps friends are popping round for a drink or you are visiting friends for lunch. What to wear? You want to be comfy and ‘presentable’ (as my nan was fond of saying!) Here is my answer for a comfy casual Sunday weekend wear outfit.
My favourite Sunday jeans allow room for a for a large roast!
WoolOvers Weekend Wear
My answer is a simple one…
Jeans & jumpers of course. We all wear jeans on a Sunday in our house. My favourite Sunday jeans are not only eco friendly but they also allow room for a for a large roast, I usually team them with a baggy sweatshirt. However, if I want to be a little more presentable then I will seek out some smart knitwear. WoolOvers recently asked me to choose a couple of pieces from their site. I had a hard time, there are so many lovely knits and accessories…
Sheepskin Slippers are de rigueur!
Slippers are the perfect accessory for a cosy sunday by the fire. Murphy our latest addition to the family has a penchant for mine, he steals and demolishes them and hides them in the garden! I have now realised they have to be securely stored when not being worn. Thank goodness he hasn’t found my new ones…
This pair from WoolOvers are perfect for indoors, soft, squishy and very warm! They have been on my feet for the last week! They come up small but they do stretch, I would advise going up a size (I am a size five but these are a 6 and they fit perfectly)
Cosy Weekend Wear Knitwear of Choice
Tending to my plants takes a couple of hours I have so many these days!
The cardi has long fitted sleeves, with a dropped shoulder line and is ribbed all over…lightweight and warm, 80% merino and 20% cashmere.
I am an obsessive cushion plumper, unlike the rest of the family, just me?
My WoolOvers Indoor Casual Weekend Wear Details:
This jumper and cardigan are so soft, fit true to size and both are comfy and warm, perfect for frosty mornings.
What I’m Wearing:
ONE: Womens new Cashmere and Merino relaxed rib Cardigan in Camel
- 20% Cashmere 80% Merino
- All Over Rib
- Open Front
- Long Sleeve
- Machine Washable at 30C
TWO: Womens Cashmere and Merino fitted Polo neck jumper in Camel.
- 20% Cashmere 80% Merino Blend for Pure Wool Comfort
- Regular Classic Fit
- Long Sleeved Fine Knit Polo Neck Roll Neck Jumper
- Machine Washable, 40 Degree Wool Programme with Wool Detergent
THREE: Womens Sheepskin Moccasins in Camel
- Tie Detail
- Sheepskin Trim
- 100% Sheepskin
- Suede Shell and Sheepskin Lining
…& The Best Thing?
All machine washable, now that is my kind of knitwear!
October 2018 Posts:
- Sat, 27th: Amazing Women 50 Over 50 Awards Night
- Wed, 24th: 001 London Skincare Cryopress Alpha Flash Facial it actually works!
- Sat, 20th: Glancing Back At Summer A Horrockses Fashion Vintage Dress
- Wed, 17th: 3 Top Tips How to display House plants at Home
- Sat, 13th:
- Wed, 10th: Fashion News Tales & Snippets #1
- Fri, 5th: How to wear a Vintage Blouse & make it Look On Trend for Autumn
- Wed, 3rd: Lately 5 Things we got up to in September 2018
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- Skincare Rituals That Help Me Sleep Soundly at night
- 6 Fireside Accessories You Need for your fireplace
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit