A floral pair, a black pair, a navy striped pair and this pretty pair. Four pairs of palazzo pants currently reside in my wardrobe. Want to know why? because they are loose and comfy, casual but elegant and so very cool to wear in this heatwave thats why. Not to mention you can wear them with a t-shirt, tunic or a blouse, I think they look lovely with everything.
( Btw. I was looking at a large Magpie…I’m scared of birds! )
Four pairs of palazzo pants currently reside in my wardrobe.
I too, love a good jumpsuit, but the toilet situation can be ‘difficult’ when you are out and about!
A black pair should part of every woman’s wardrobe. A true staple, a work horse of a garment. Casual with a t-shirt and flat sandals. Perfect for the evening with a small heel and a pretty top. Packing for a holiday, get a pair of these! Next do a good range for tall and petite people too.
Prints and stripes:
In summer Palazzo pants are easier and far more comfortable to wear than jeans or even dare I say it a jumpsuit. I too, love a good jumpsuit, but the toilet situation can be ‘difficult’ when you are out and about! I’m sure you know what I mean.
Pattern and print clashing is a trend I am very much enjoying right now. Just as well because now you dont have to match everything with your stripes and floral prints…
I’m wearing JD Williams palazzo pants aka wide legged trousers, all details below, scroll on…
The Bag was a gift from a Jaeger press event. Its beautiful, you will be seeing a lot of this in the Autumn!
Everything else is old, my t-shirt was from Mango, the sequined espadrilles are so old I can’t even remember where I got them from. The Chanel bracelet was from the 80’s !
- Soft floaty woven fabric in a great border print design. Zip and button front fastening. Superwide leg shape.
- Regular – to fit inside leg 29in/74cm.
- Machine washable.
- Maple Print, available in sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26
They are comfy true to size, have an elasticated back and two buttons above the zip AND pockets, I love them!
The Blooper pic…
Yep there is always one… promise me you won’t laugh? I have no idea what I was doing…that face !
How has your week been so far? We are slowly drifting into ‘summer mode’ chilling with late nights and late mornings.
More July 2018 posts.
- Mon, 16th: Macramé Plant Hanger #2 Diy Garden Project
- Thu, 12th: 5 Facial Sprays Keeping Me Cool In The Heatwave
- Tue, 10th: Nothing New That Kimono Is On Repeat
- Sun, 8th: How to Graffiti your Garden Shed with Banksy
- Thu, 5th: Pink and Black on my Industrial Ziito Clothes Rail
- Wed, 4th: Lately 5 things I got up to in June 2018
- Mon, 2nd: Wearing A Pink Dress In a Field It Must Be Summer!
Dont forget I’m on Bloglovin and Instagram too, come and find me and say ‘Hi’
Or sign up to my Email lists via the form below, to receive the latest posts straight to your inbox.