Is it sad that I have compared my new Bosch Unlimited vacuum cleaner to a best friend? Probably, but anything that makes my life easier is a friend to me. Therefore have ditched my heavy old vacuum, in favour of this amazing cordless stick one. No regrets either…
I have far better and more enjoyable things to do with my time, than spend the whole day vacuuming the house. My old vacuum was heavy, oh so heavy, especially when dragging it up the stairs. How about when you are trying to balance it on the stairs (because you can’t be bothered to move it to a nearer plug) and it falls on you, ouch!
My old vacuum was heavy, oh so heavy, especially when dragging it up the stairs.
So when I unwrapped this last week the other half was laughing at the pure excitement my face!
Why we needed a new vacuum:
- 1 My old one was 14 years old.
- It was very heavy.
- We had lost the attachments.
- It took up so much storage space.
- It wasn’t cordless.
- It made the room smell dusty when I used it.
- I couldn’t clean the car with it, because there wasn’t a socket near the drive.
Why my new Bosch Unlimited solved all those old problems:
- Very Lightweight only 3.5kg
- Batteries charge so quickly, use one whilst the other is charging.
- Quick charger, so easy to use more on this below:
- Wall docking station, to keep all the tools together.
- 2 power levels, normal and turbo ( I love the turbo for pet hairs on the carpet)
- Rotation clean, for all flooring, we have hard floors and carpets
- Filter has a clean air membrane, no more ‘musty’ smells
- Perfect for cleaning the car being both lightweight and cordless
Even the other half is impressed because the battery pack is also part of the 18-volt cordless system from Home & Garden. So he thinks he is going to borrow the battery from my new vacuum for his Bosch tools?
Home & Garden battery packs;
Even the other half is impressed because the battery pack is also part of the 18-volt cordless system from Home & Garden. So he thinks he is going to borrow the battery from my new vacuum for his Bosch tools? No way, sorry darling they are just for the vacuum.
Never run out of power again!
The batteries charge up quicker than you can use them, so no waiting around whilst they charge. This gives you unlimited power.
I think the best things are…
- The Cartridge Filter with Pure Air membrane and Hygienic Filter for extra clean exhaust air.
- That it cleans on all levels: Thanks to multiple accessories, you can clean up every kind of dirt, from the floor to the ceiling – even in your car.
- The exchangeable battery packs in combination with the quick charger ensure that you`re always ready to clean and you never run out of power.
Bosch and I have a long history..
I have owned several Bosch home appliances over the years and still do! From experience I will choose them over any other brand. They always last a long time and I think their quality is unsurpassed, add in new technology advances and you are onto a winning combination!
I can highly recommend switching to a cordless vacuum and this Bosch Unlimited truly ticks all my boxes. I wish I had done it a long time ago. All those backaches I could have avoided.
You can buy the new Bosch Unlimited vacuum at www.bosch-home.co.uk
Click the links above or the image below for more details:
May Post on Lazy Daisy Jones so far…
- Sun, 13th: Sometimes it’s OK to be Less Than Perfect!
- Fri, 11th: Nude Lipsticks & New Makeup Tools Reviewed
- Thu, 10th: Our Kitchen 2014-2018 the story so far
- Tue, 8th: New Damart Floral Blazer a Vintage Bag & Old Jeans
- Fri, 4th: Beauty Review St Tropez 1 Min Gradual Tan + Video
- Thu, 3rd: Lately 5 Things I got Up To In April 2018
- Tue, 1st: My Magnivision Readers Save the Day Again
Have a super week. I’m off to london soon for some Autumn/Winter 2018, press shows this week. So watch this space I will be reporting back asap! Perhaps you would prefer to receive these posts straight to your inbox? If so sign up below…