Recycled plastic bottles and jeans are not words that you usually see in the same sentence. These eco jeans that I am wearing are made from denim using 97% recycled plastic bottles…
I will always chose a recycled product even if I have to pay a little more for it.
I am so pleased that one of my favourite large retail companies JD Williams are selling sustainable products such as these. High five to JDW, imagine if all retail companies started to sell sustainable products!
Recycled Plastic Coolmax® Eco Denim:
Think about that figure a whopping 97% Not only that but these jeans have breathable fabric for the air to flow through. They actually keep you cool. I can completely attest to this being true, because I wore them on one of the hottest days of the year!
Not only that but these jeans have breathable fabric for the air to flow through. They actually keep you cool!
Win Win win!
Anything that is made from recycled plastic and therefore, has a reduced environmental impact gets my vote. We all know what a devastating mess plastic is making of our planet.I want my boy to grow up in a world full of beauty not one destroyed by the consequences of our irresponsible actions.
Personally I would chose a recycled product over another, even if I had to pay a little more for it. Luckily these jeans are a reasonable price. You can probably can buy cheaper but every choice we make to shop sustainably from our potatoes to our jeans shop helps keep our planet healthy!
I want my boy to grow up in a world full of beauty not one destroyed by the consequences of our actions.
These jeans are a super relaxed, slim cut fit,perfect if you dont want skinny but dont like any bagginess. A tiny bit of distressing adds some fun.
There is a small amount of stretch but not too much, you won’t end up with a baggy behind at the end of the day!
There is also a pair of shorts available in the same denim fabric (also made from recycled plastic bottles)
COOLMAX® is a trademark of INVISTA.
Available in sizes from 10-32
Also available in a size 10-32
Post for May 2018.
- Sat, 26th: Wander By Miller Harris The Only Fragrance I’m Wearing This Year
- Fri, 25th: Macramé Tealight Holder Im feeling Crafty
- Tue, 22nd: Where Did You Get That Basket Bag?
- Fri, 18th: A Magical Hour With Florence Balducci At Anthropologie London
- Tue, 15th: My New BFF is a Bosch Unlimited Vacuum Cleaner
- Sun, 13th: Sometimes it’s OK to be Less Than Perfect!
- Fri, 11th: Nude Lipsticks & New Makeup Tools Reviewed
- Thu, 10th: Our Kitchen 2014-2018 the story so far
- Tue, 8th: New Damart Floral Blazer a Vintage Bag & Old Jeans
- Fri, 4th: Beauty Review St Tropez 1 Min Gradual Tan + Video
- Thu, 3rd: Lately 5 Things I got Up To In April 2018
- Tue, 1st: My Magnivision Readers Save the Day Again
Have a look at my other style posts for more inspo or a good laugh! Ooh my goodness some of the older ones make me cringe.
Check out the LDJ Home Page for all the latest posts.