I have long been a Miller Harris fragrance fan. I love to switch my fragrances as the seasons change. As Summer approaches and the days become warmer I long for fresh green scents. Wander by Miller Harris is from the new Forage collection, it is all the scents of summer in a bottle and the only fragrance I will be wearing in 2018!
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]Knowledge grows wild – and stings like nettles[/perfectpullquote]
Wander By Miller Harris
How to describe a fragrance? I can only give you a example, an imaginary scene…
Have you ever spent a busy few hours in the sun, perhaps shopping? Then stopped for a rest in a local park and maybe taken shelter in a shaded spot under the trees?
Well Wander is exactly like that that, the fresh earthy scents of nature. The cool grass, tree bark, young nettles, with a slight touch of wild fruitiness…
Miller harris describes it thus:
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””] …Stinging nettles spring up all over London, producing a unique, sparkling green scent. Before they flower their spiky greens are smoothed, the sappy earthiness of the stems blend with zesty fruits. A beautiful unisex fragrance with fresh notes of Pink Grapefruit and Juicy Mandarin to balance the green, sappy Nettle… [/perfectpullquote]
I describe it like this;
Wander is a magical unisex scent, it reminds me of my childhood, playing in the parks and running a little wild in the garden of my beloved grandparents. I truly adore it…
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]I think our perfume choices tell the tales of our lives and loves, we associate a scent with a time and a place and very often a loved one.[/perfectpullquote]
Our lives in fragrances.
I think our perfume choices tell the tales of our lives and loves, we associate a scent with a time and a place and very often a loved one. That is why a fragrance can transport and transcend. For me fragrance is magical…
More posts from may 2018
- Fri, 25th: Macramé Tealight Holder Im feeling Crafty
- Tue, 22nd: Where Did You Get That Basket Bag?
- Fri, 18th: A Magical Hour With Florence Balducci At Anthropologie London
- Tue, 15th: My New BFF is a Bosch Unlimited Vacuum Cleaner
- Sun, 13th: Sometimes it’s OK to be Less Than Perfect!
- Fri, 11th: Nude Lipsticks & New Makeup Tools Reviewed
- Thu, 10th: Our Kitchen 2014-2018 the story so far
- Tue, 8th: New Damart Floral Blazer a Vintage Bag & Old Jeans
- Fri, 4th: Beauty Review St Tropez 1 Min Gradual Tan + Video
- Thu, 3rd: Lately 5 Things I got Up To In April 2018
- Tue, 1st: My Magnivision Readers Save the Day Again
Have a super weekend, and dont forget to subscribe ,to my email List via the form below. To receive my posts straight to your inbox: