3 Ways to Wear Silver Shoes Casual, Smart & Classic
Silver shoes and bronze loafers, gold mules and even rose gold sandals. I have a thing for metallic shoes. The shinier the better I simply love shiny shoes who doesn’t? I have a new pair I want to share with you today. First I needed to persuade the photographer to help me out.
Sunday is fast turning into the day for photographing blog outfits. It goes a little like this…
Me to him after breakfast “So what plans do you have for today?”
Him to me “ha I know what you want, I’ll give you an hour”
Me to him (in a panic as I have 3 outfits planned for the blog this week) “Would you like me to make you a cake today?”
Works like a charm every time! These are the pics we took today…
Hotter ‘Piper’ Bright Silver Shoes
I find that metallic shoes especially silver shoes are like neutral colours, they go with everything! You should never be wary of buying metallic shoes, you really can wear them with everything…
My shoes are frombut they also come in Rose Gold
- Shiny Metallic Leather uppers
- On-trend brogue silhouette
- Padded collar
- Lace-up fastening
- Lightweight and flexible sole
- Upper Material: All Leather
- Sock Material: All Leather
- Lining Material: All Textile
- Sole Material: All Polyurethane
- Removable Insoles: Yes
- Fastening Style: Lace Up
- Heel Height: 25mm, 1 inch
Ways to Wear One: Casual Anytime Anywhere.
I’m wearing nothing new apart from the shoes!
- Old boden trench,
- Mango t-shirt
- and JD Williams bag and Jeans, so what do you think?
Ways To Wear Two: Smart Trouser Suit.
Again nothing new
Trouser suit from JD Williams, bag H&M a favourite it was from the Erdem collab. T Shirt from River Island. Silver Shoes from hotter as above.
Ways to Wear Three: A Summer Classic.
This one is my favourite!
they are brilliant, so wearable.
Top from forever 21 bought in the US.
So you see silver shoes truly are a staple item to have in your wardrobe. As I have shown you they really do go with everything. But don’t take my word for it go check out hotter shoes for yourself the ultimate word in comfort and style! Win win eh?
Previously on ldj.
Have a look at my other style posts
Check out the LDJ Home Page for all the latest posts.
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- Skincare Rituals That Help Me Sleep Soundly at night
- 6 Fireside Accessories You Need for your fireplace
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit