Did you know that a favourite store of mine ‘And Other Stories’ not only has beautiful clothes but also produces a sublime collection of beauty and fragrance products. The prices are very reasonable and the quality is superb.
A store for grown ups, who want to buy quality items and are prepared to pay a little extra for clothes that last years and years…
And Other Stories
I would describe them as a store for grown ups, who want to buy quality items and are prepared to pay a little extra for clothes that last years and years…
They are part of a group of eight brands that go to make up the large H&M group. Including Cos, Arket, H&M, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday and H&M home .
Of these, And other Stories along with Cos and Arket are my favourite. A trip to London is never complete without a purchase even if it’s just a mini Body Spray for a fiver. I keep them in my car and in all my handbags.
My Favourites scent to wear now is Fig Fiction:
Fig Fiction…Plump currant berries and exotic pink pepper with the freshness of bamboo and wild fig are enhanced with Brazilian rosewood and dark plum tones.
BE WARNED: The scents change regularly so if you fall in love with one, I suggest buying a couple to last you the summer!
I would say these fragrances are in general unisex, my son loved one from last year that had a fresh metallic smell! Remember too that scent is personal, I am not a very floral girl, I love fresh and woody scents.
None of these fragrance products cost more than £12 !
You can wear it as (1.) a body spray, (2.) as a body lotion or (3.) a souffle (cream) or (4.) a roll on perfume oil…
Shopr: No products to show.
More favourite things:
Two ‘And Other Stories’ Lipsticks on my wishlist:
The make-up is cleverly thought out, simply packaged and very reasonable, the colours are seasonal and change often. Both £12. They sell fast too…
1. Lipstick in ‘Nubby Sands’ A long lasting lipstick with a sheer coverage and moisturising properties. 3.5 g/ 0.12 oz.
2. This lipstick is called ‘Incise Cayenne’
Both available from
I Also Love these Candles:
These candles have been created in collaboration with the renowned New York-based perfumer Jérôme Epinette of Robertet. I am loving thesethere are four of them, I have number 2 and I wish I had bought two more!
I am hoping to receive another one instead of an Easter Egg!
They burn well (box says 45 hours ) mine has been going for days! When lit you can smell them throughout the whole of the house.
- : lemon and Oud, summer in a candle!
- This is the one I have lots of basil fresh and utterly divine!
- A woody scent with a touch of raspberry and nutmeg.
- Juniper top notes hmmm
Shopr: No products to show.
I do hope you are enjoying your long Easter weekend? We are planning on gardening, we have a new patio area to work on in the garden. I’m hoping the rain will stay away to let ‘us’ (well Marc ) to get on with it!
More Posts to read from March:
- Wed, 28th: A Rare Glimpse of my Fantasie Lingerie
- Sun, 25th: Blog Organisation Sorted A Home Office Diy
- Tue, 20th: Casual Weekend Wear, More Midlife Fashion Tips
- Sun, 18th: Crochet Catkin Tree Decoration a Spring Easter DIY Tutorial
- Tue, 13th: Let’s talk about those Pink Frilly Boots
- Mon, 12th: A Bargain Sparkly Sequined Zara Sweatshirt
- Sat, 10th: New Radley Bag and Purse with a side helping of sparkle
- Thu, 8th: A Review of the New CYO Makeup Collection
- Mon, 5th: My Man is a Uniqlo Fan 3 New Mens T-shirts
- Fri, 2nd: Lately 5 things I got up to in February 2018
Have a good one and dont forget to sign up below to receive my latest posts to your inbox or follow me on Instagram