How I found Calm & Inspiration with a Tetra Cascade Globe
Who knew that agreeing to review a new Tetra Cascade Globe would bring me some much needed calm and inspiration?
Tetra Cascade Globe Aquarium
I have never had an interest in fish or aquariums,until recently. It started when we were our local pet shop buying food for the new puppy. My son spotted some peculiar fish in the aquariums at the back of the shop.
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””] Black with bulbous eyes, they looked like cheeky little frogs and how they made us laugh! [/perfectpullquote]
Black with bulbous eyes, they looked like cheeky little frogs and how they made us laugh! I now know they are called Black Moor Goldfish! I wondered what it would be like to greet these little creatures everyday…
It was for this very reason that I was intrigued by the offer of a Cascade Globe. I the LTD Edition in white.It is also available in a bordeaux red.
Setting Up the Aquarium
This is surprisingly easy, I am usually hopeless at this stuff, but the instructions have illustrations that make everything very clear.
Here is a short video to show you how I set up ours, minus the fish…
Tetra UK have an excellent website with lots of valuable info if you are new to this like me. They can advise you on feeding your fish too. I spent about £15 pounds on accessories for the aquarium
Tetra Cascade Globe
- Soothing waterfall feature with a relaxing effect
- Easy to maintain: Uses Tetra Filter Cartridge to replace every 4 weeks
- 8 LED lights for a powerful lighting at the top
- Single low voltage power cord powers both filter and LED light
- ON/OFF switch operates LED light
- Contains 6.8 Litres
I have set up our aquarium in the conservatory, we have a lot of plants in there and it fits in well with the decor. The sound of the water falling creates such a calming atmosphere that it is now my favourite place to sit and plan my next creative endeavour!
We have decided to buy a couple of tiny fish for our aquarium, they will be well looked after and may even start a new found love of all things aquatic? Watch this space…meanwhile you will find me snoozing in the conservatory accompanied by the sound of tinkling water!
Do you have an aquarium? Or are you not a fish fan?
Have you sen these posts?
- Fri, 16th: I am ‘designing’ aka planning a dressing room
- Thu, 15th: Purple Jumpsuit and a minor Disaster
- Tue, 13th: Valentine Cookies for Dogs Whatever Next?
- Sat, 10th: Etsy Personalised Jewellery 12 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Fri, 2nd: The Fashion Trend I will NOT be Embracing in 2018