My Best Beauty Product 2017 Goes To…
Do you have a beauty product that you cannot imagine living without? You know the one, its the one that you scrape the last few drops out of. Perhaps you even break open the plastic packaging to get at those precious last few drops. It’s the one that you use time and time again and mourn it when its gone. My best beauty product 2017 is one that fits all of the above.
My Best Beauty Product of 2017 is Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner by Lush
Believe me, I could get through one of these 225g pot’s a month if I wanted too, but I dont, I savour them like gold dust . . .
6 reasons why I love this product so much?
- As you get older, skin becomes dryer and light weight body creams and lotions don’t last the day.
- This cream lasts all day and makes my skin feel like a twenty year olds.
- You put this on in the shower, and just rinse it in, saves so much time.
- Its made from Turkish rose petals that are picked at dawn, smells heavenly.
- Its not tested on Animals.
- Invented and made in England.
Do you have a beauty product that you cannot imagine living without? You know the one, its the one that you scrape the last few drops out of. Perhaps you even break open the plastic packaging to get at those precious last few drops.
There are other options, but I think they are LTD Edition Christmas products?
There is a bucks fizz version. I had it for Christmas, but I’m not keen on the orange colour and its not as rich as the original argan cream.
I have also tried the snow fairy body conditioner, it smells gorgeous but still does not perform as well as the argan version.
So what more can I say? Of course if you dont like the smell of roses then you wont like this, but I do.
So what do you think of my best beauty product 2017? have you tried it already or will it be on your list for 2018? do let me know in the comments…
This is my last post for 2017. the next one will be next week and it will be 2018! We are celebrating new year in London this year, because I now have a gorgeous dog and cat sitter!
So all that remains is to wish you the happiest of New years celebrations, a quiet recovery and a good lay in on the 1st day of the year!
Thank you for reading LDJ this year,
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Summer Essentials With Fitflop & Cotton Traders
- Ballet Pumps A Perfect On Trend Midlife Summer Style
- How an Ex Dining Room Evolved into a Snug
- Jumpsuit Trends & 5 Sewing Patterns
- Trend Patterns Sewing The Hood
- Nail Colour A Spring Summer Trend