Tis the season of knitwear at last! October’s weather was far too mild to wear chunky knits therefore, I have only just packed away my summer clothes. Was I then the only one to smile as the weathermen forecast temperature drops last week?
How I love wrapping up warm on a cold and frosty morning. How about you?
Layering is best as I am sure you will agree? However, you can’t beat a beautiful chunky piece of knitwear instead of a heavy coat. If it becomes too warm simply tie it round your waist and off you go, you cannot really do the same with a full length coat can you?
My knitwear picks
In honour of Mr Jack frost’s arrival I have searched the internet for a few winter woolies for you. One of these Jumpers I already own and often wear and one of them I will be buying as soon as I have finished writing this post…
…you can’t beat a beautiful chunky piece of knitwear instead of a heavy coat…
Mango, in my opinion, always has a fresh take on trends of the season, they dont follow other stores, therefore you can always find something unusual in store and online how about these two?
2. Mango: Knit striped sweater only £19.99 also comes in black and white!
H&M can always be relied upon to give you something pretty and reasonably priced take a look at these two I’m loving those bright and cheery colours too!
3. H&M mohair blend Polo neck jumper (also comes in beige)
4. Love love, this one and going to buy it asap … cable knit cardigan in pink only £24.99
J D Williams
Couldn’t have a knitwear edit without including my fave J D williams now could I? This jumper below I own and I wear a lot. It washes beautifully too and I always get compliments whenever and wherever I wear it
5. J D williams Patchwork jumper now in the Sale with low stock (at time of writing their was a 12/14 and 24/26 left) so catch it quickly? You can see me wearing it with black denim jeans and a pretty bag in this post
6. JD Williams Boucle colour block Jumper This would be perfect for layering and look at those pretty sleeves? Available in sizes from 8/10 up to a 32/34
We all know we can rely on M&S for at least one best selling style or colour of knitwear this warm yellow colour appears to be very popular if my Instagram feed is to be believed this week!
7. M&S Cable knit round neck jumper in yellow and cream and only £35 pounds selling fast and I can see why!
8. M&S Another one that would be brilliant for layering?again only £35! loving the gold and black version how about you?
Gorgeous quality and a smarter look as usual from this classic English brand. those colours are so gorgeous…
9. Laura Ashley: Crabapple honeycomb front jumper also reduced from £65 to £45.50 comes in teal too!
10. Laura Ashley Colour block poncho style funnel neck jumper
I have a few jumpers from last year that I found in my wardrobe however, I have noticed that some of them ie. the cheaper ones, are looking very much the worse for wear. Those will go to the charity shop and I think that this year I will probably spend a little more on what i buy and invest in quality rather than quantity.
I do hope you like my choices?
Bestest wishes to you and yours