Week 4 of the Ashley and Laurie linkup. Already? So does that mean another month is coming to an end? Surely not! Can I press the pause button whilst I catch my breath for just a moment ?
Hello week 4
How was your week? Mine went like a little this…
- The bushes at work are still full of blooming pink Hydrangeas.
- I chose ‘slate grey’ ( a new colour for me) for my latest manicure, what do you think? I like to try new colours…
- Fantasie lingerie sent me some very pretty underwear, that I styled as a flatlay and shared on my instagram account.
The sun shone again, Autumn is here at last and I was able to get out and take photos of my new lotus shoes and bag
You can read more about them here on this post
Laurie’s (from Vanity and me ) dog passed away last week, I felt heart broken for her. I cannot begin to imagine how she felt, but I do know that all her lovely online followers and virtual friends were a great comfort to her. Isnt it lovely when the online community come together in kindness?
I am a newbie to the world of dogs and I had not realised how they become part of your life in a way that cats do not. Dogs are dependant and cats are independent simple as that!
The News on the tv: it is so full of sadness, wars and natural disasters, I can hardly watch anymore.
“Isnt it lovely when the online community come together in kindness?”
So enough about me, how are you this week?
My chosen featured bloggers from last week are:
Jodie from a Touch of style blog. I love that Jodie features 3 generations on her blog!
Cute capsule life because I love the idea of a ‘closet card’ dont you?
Pop over to Laurie’s Blog to see who she chose to feature this week?
Come and Join us for Week 4 of the #AshleyandLaurieLinkup ?
When and where:
Every Thursday launching from 7am, on both our blogs.
Any post on any subject you like from the last week. Instagram pics welcome too! (Please note your links are added are in random order.)
- You will discover new blogs to read and other people can discover your blog too. Win win!
- Laurie and I will each pick someone to feature each week from the week before, on both our blogs.
- It’s going to be lots of fun.
“We dont like rules, anything goes… play nice and be polite”
However, because you are getting two links for the price of one, all we ask is that you leave a comment on both our blogs? Afterall you wouldn’t go to a party and ignore the host now would you?
Love to know what you have been up to this week! so do leave me a comment?
bestest to you and yours
[inlinkz_linkup id=739943 mode=1]