Week 3 Ashley and Laurie linkup
Week 3 of the Ashley and laurie linkup…so how was your week? Mine looked a little like this
Hello week 3
1. I spent a super Sunday in Oxford. with creative friends, playing with flowers at Bicycle Blooms Oxford flower shop
2. My son turned 16 ouch (I feel so Old!)
3. I visited London as part of ‘London Design festival 2017’ and had breakfast at Skandium the new store in south kensington and got to see some beautiful string shelving units, styled by some interior bloggers. This one below was my favourite.
I also visited the Graham and Brown house of wallpaper in Soho and learnt about the design process and historyof their beautiful wallpaper. The pic below shows a mood board from their wallpaper of the year, it’s called Pierre…
I had flu and it left me with a chesty cough and no energy at all.
I saw a bad car accident last week and it reminded me of how precious life is and to always say goodbye to your loved ones (even if you are annoyed with them) because you never know if you may see them again. My Mum taught me this. My Dad died in a car accident when I was 2.
“…it reminded me of how precious life is and to always say goodbye to your loved ones…”
So enough of my week how was yours?
My Fave Featured posts from week 2:
Pop over to see laurie’s choices from last week
Join us for Week 3 of the #AshleyandLaurieLinkup ?
When and where:
Every Thursday from 7am, on both our blogs.
Any post on any subject you like from the last week. Instagram pics welcome too! (Please note your links are added are in random order.)
- You will discover new blogs to read and other people can discover your blog too. Win win!
- Laurie and I will each pick someone to feature each week from the week before, on both our blogs.
- It’s going to be lots of fun.
“We dont like rules, anything goes…just play nice and be polite”
However, because you are getting two links for the price of one, all we ask is that you leave a comment on both our blogs? Afterall you wouldn’t go to a party and ignore the host now would you?
(We may choose to remove your link if you haven’t done this!)
If you like a pretty badge (who doesn’t?) then we would love you to use this one and spread the news.
Remember to copy all the code to add it to your blog post or sidebar.
Love to know what you have been up to this week! so do leave me a comment?
Ok lets link!
[inlinkz_linkup id=739016 mode=1]
you can see last
Bestest wishes to you and yours