Week 2 already… I do hope last week was kind to you? My week went like a little like this…
Week 2 #AshleyandLaurielinkup
First let me say a big thank you to everyone who linked up with Laurie and I and left comments on both our blogs. It was so interesting to read all your blogs. I picked up some tasty recipe ideas, I learnt lots about you and generally enjoyed a thoroughly good read of your posts.
“…first let me say a big thank you to everyone who linked up with Laurie and I and left comments on our blogs…”
When the days fly by so fast I sometimes have to refer to my instagram accounts to see what we have been up to! Modern life eh? Plus my memory is rubbish these days!
- It stopped raining for 2 days.
- I am working on a collaboration with my fave store ever Anthropologie!
- I made a scary life changing decision but the minute I made it I felt a huge weight lift from my shoulders.
- Hurricane Irma visited my Mums house in florida (she is fine and it could have been worse.)
- It was back to school week in the uk, so hard to get back in the swing of things…
- It rained for 5 days on and off
- The dog pooped in the lounge and believe me you dont need to see that! So here is the latest pic I took of him in the bath …
Here’s to another fun filled (?) week…ahem
My chosen featured bloggers from last week are:
from L to R
Jessica from Shelbee On the Edge.and Shelbee from
Both of these blogs are new to me. Jessica writes wonderful thought provoking posts (do have a read) and Shelbee is another inspiring, strong woman, with a tale to tell.
I love that we are all so different and from all over the world but we come together and ‘listen and support’ each other through this amazing blogosphere.
Pop over to Laurie’s blog to see who she chose?
Join us for Week 2 of the #AshleyandLaurieLinkup ?
I am sure you know how a link up works, but if not a quick recap for you…
When and where:
Every Thursday from 7am, on both our blogs.
Any post on any subject you like from the last week. Instagram pics welcome too! (Please note your links are added are in random order.)
- You will discover new blogs to read and other people can discover your blog too. Win win!
- Laurie and I will each pick someone to feature each week from the week before, on both our blogs.
- It’s going to be lots of fun.
“We dont like rules, so anything goes…so play nice and be polite”
However, because you are getting two links for the price of one, all we ask is that you leave a comment on both our blogs? Afterall you wouldn’t go to a party and ignore the host now would you?
(We may choose to remove your link if you haven’t done this!)
If you like a pretty badge (who doesn’t?) then we would love you to use this one and spread the news.
Remember to copy all the code to add it to your blog post or sidebar.
One big favour to ask of you before we all link up for week 2 … would you be kind enough to vote for me please? I have been nominated for an special Amara interior blog award and I will need all the help I can get, as I am up against some big bloggers! Read more about this here
Simply click through and leave your email and untick the box if you dont want to receive any more info?
It’s very quick click this link or the pic below to take you to my voting page. Thank you in advance!
Voting closes on Friday 15th!
Ok So let’s get this party started! what are you waiting for?
[inlinkz_linkup id=737805 mode=1]
bestest wishes to you and yours