A Nostalgic Glance back at July 2017
July 2017 you were good to me, I loved you for all of these simple little reasons…
- I visited my Mama who lives in Florida for 2 weeks…
- My boy of 15 took his first solo, long haul flight (proud mama speaking) and joined us for the second week.
In July 2017 my boy (15) took his first solo, long haul flight…
- There was shopping, lots of shopping American style. How can anyone not enjoy shopping when the equivalent of our ‘High Street’ looks like this?
- On the subject of shopping, I managed to find a much longed for pair of (in Navy no less, oh la la..) and at a very reasonable price. They are now safely tucked away for the Autumn.
I managed to find myself a much longed for pair of Nike Air Force 1’s
- We went for a walk around the lake in Downtown Orlando not far from my Mum’s house. Whilst strolling along we spotted this swan trying to operate the bird feeder (but he didn’t have a 25c coin) Oh how we laughed, then when I popped in a coin that Mum donated, the swan grabbed my arm.
He/she was a feisty but very clever little bugger.
- I lived in shorts…
- and I even managed a little crocheting by the pool…
What more could a girl want from the month of July?
Hello August. I do hope you will be as much fun as July. I am looking forward to spending my time with you…
Holiday Info Posts
Packing for your holidays? You may be interested in this post:
You can see more of my
You can follow me onto see more pics and stories about what we are getting up to in August.
So how was your July? and what plans do you have for August?
Bestest wishes to you and yours.