Love is… his and hers Lotus Shoes
Are you old enough to remember the ‘love is…’ cartoons from the 70’s? I am, therefore all I could think about when Marc and I were discussing how to photograph our new Lotus shoes was that sweetly illustrated funny little couple!
‘Love is’ is the name of a comic strip created by New Zealand cartoonist Kim Casali in the 60’s.
Why am I talking about love is cartoons? Take a look at these photos and I think you may see what I mean?
Back to the Shoes. Marc and I were kindly sent a pair of shoes each by Lotus Shoes. His and hers…
I chose this pair of sparkling flat beauties: Wren Gold Multi Leather Ankle Strap Sandals
Marc chose this handsome, casual leather pair: Men’s Mackinnon Brown Smooth Leather Loafers
5 Things I need for my perfect shoe…
- Can they be worn as both casual and smart? Definitely TICK
- Are they comfortable? very! TICK
- Soft good quality leather? Oh yes TICK
- Fit well and true to size, Absolutely TICK
- Go with at least 70% of the outfits in my wardrobe? a resounding yes TICK
Plus everytime I wear them someone asks where I got them.
I think I may have just found perfection in a pair of sandals! (insert all the heart emojis here)
Now men dont feel the same way about shoes do they? So I was lucky to get a few syllables on the subject… and I quote…
‘Very comfortable, you know you could walk around London all day and still be comfy” Not bad eh (for a man)
He bought a pair of Vans and the last time we were walking around in London, he came home with a couple of blisters!
Let me tell you his shoes have memory foam in them. They are beautifully made and come in black or brown leather.
Do you like our pics? we had great fun photographing ourselves with the remote. Then we popped off to the pub all in all a productive Saturday afternoon I think.
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Trend Patterns Sewing The Hood
- Nail Colour A Spring Summer Trend
- February 2023 6 Things Tried, Bought & Loved
- Cargo Pants For Women Easier Than Jeans!
- Texture Using your Sewing Machine to Create Detail
- His & Hers Valentines Day Inspiration