Back to school with Dot com gift shop periodic style
Everyone went back to school this week including us. What a shock to the system that was for me. I am not an early morning person, although when I am up early I do enjoy it.
Does that make sense? I am trying out a new early morning schedule Getting up earlier and walking the dog, before returning home for a large coffee and making a few ‘to do’ lists. Its working so far.
As usual no matter how organised you are, I always find a few things that get left to the last minute, this year it was school shoes!
On the school stationary front we were very organised. Dot com gift shop came to my rescue and sent my budding scientific engineer, a supply of Periodic Table of the Elements . He loves them and they are so useful…
He he does not use the flask because someone else has claimed it for morning cuppas at work.
I love the periodic table, I find it fascinating even if I do not understand it. I even admire the colours!
We chose from the Periodic range…
1. Jumbo Storage Bag £4.95 Superb for tidying up a teenagers room after the long summer holidays?
2. Lunch Box £4.95 A good size, for one sandwich and a pkt of crisps.
3. Flask £12.95 Again a good size for one and a half cups tea/coffee.
4. A5 notebook £2.95 lined paper.
5. £3.95 Essential for us this year as the teen is now travelling by Bus.
6. A6 notebook £1.95 you can never have too many notebooks now can you?