5 Gifts for my Teenage Birthday Boy.
It is not easy choosing gifts for a teenage birthday boy. I have already given up buying his T-shirts, as he doesn’t wear the ones I choose.
My boy is 14 soon to be 15 and knows exactly what he likes. Nothing fancy, usually black or grey, perhaps a cult label or two?
He is obsessed with the 90’s. Musically The Stone Roses are his fave, closely followed by 808 State (my music loving best friend would be proud of him)
He is a keen and talented scientist and a budding engineer. He plays the electric guitar like a dream, and can play a tune just by listening to it once! We have been told by his guitar teacher he is a natural.
He also has his own allotment. Yep I am one proud Mum. So what do you buy such a busy, multi talented teenage birthday boy?
5 Things to Buy a Teenage Birthday Boy?
1. Headphones in black of course and they are bluetooth. He hasn’t had them off his head for the last week we gave them to him as an early birthday present.
2. Aftershave he has actually asked for this one for his birthday, he doesn’t yet shave, but loves a good scent especially Millions by Paco Rabanne.
3. A new watch we like this one. G shock is back! I’ve told him about how trendy they were in the 90’s. I had a turquoise one!
4. Sunnies I love these and I think they will suit him too, very 1990’s
5. Hair dryer why? Because he keeps borrowing mine and even took it away for a weekend. Time for him to have his own. This looks perfect for him and comes with a brush, a handy addition as all my brushes have gone awol too.
You can find more super gift ideas for ‘boys’ of all from Debenhams here.
For some reason I think girls may be easier to buy for am I right? Do let me know…
More shopping stuff to read