5 reasons why you need a Crochyay Box in your life.
Crochyay boxes are my new favourite monthly subscription box full of yarny crafting goodness. Box number one has just dropped through my mailbox.
So here are 5 reasons why I think you will soon want a few Crochyay boxes in your life too.
1. Its so cheerful: to say it made me smile is an understatement, it made me grin from ear to ear. An large ice cream themed box, full of colourful fun and surprises. Plus the box is the packaging, so no waste.
2. Fun projects: designed by fresh new designers. Box number one has all the ingredients you will need to make this ‘strawberry dream’ fun ice cream project. Including drops cotton yarn, hook and stuffing.
3. Pom pom makers! In two sizes, A giant one and a medium one, I have been playing with mine today, such good fun! I will reveal all soon.
4. So many extra surprises in these Crochyay boxes.
A box of candy coloured stitch markers, a cotton tote bag that says ‘Hip Hip Crochyay’ ( my latest project is already stashed in mine) and postcard stationary bits and bobs, oh and a badge too. even the box has little hidden inspiring messages.
5. Community. This is the big one for me and something that makes Crochyay boxes a little bit special. Lucy who started the boxes, supports and collaborates with other crocheters, crafters and makers. She promotes them on her social media and blog as her “crochet crushes”
Supporting others is very dear to my heart. I like to believe that together we are stronger and can support and help one another succeed in our crafty endeavors.
Crochyay boxes has joined forces with Knit Aid an initiative helping others through craft. They are looking for donated crochet squares which are then crocheted together to make blankets for refugees.
To find out more go to
How many more reasons do you need? I have just signed up to find out when the September box is out!