This years Modern man is Marc who has a birthday coming up. We usually ‘pool’ our birthday gifts as mine is only two weeks after his, so we turn the money we would have spent on unnecessary gifts into a fun weekend away together…
Gifts for the Modern man
I do like to pack a few gifts to take with me. I then present them to him at breakfast and dinner as surprises. These gifts however come with certain specifications in that they have to be…
- Small enough to hide in my packing,
- Well priced
So where would you go shopping for gifts like this? I turn to my fave online shop Rex london
it never lets me down and fulfills all of the above! This year I have chosen five things from the range The Modern Man it makes shopping sooo easy
1. The Birthday card: keeping it simple but stylish, I will slip it under his pillow!
2. The Shoeshine kit: So handy to keep in you carry on, this one is lovely quality too. A modern man always needs shiney shoes and Marc’s old one is falling to pieces.
3. The wash bag, You can never have too many, and it can double up as a portable emergency tool bag. ‘Be prepared’ surely every good boy Scout knows that
4. A handy dandy mens manicure kit, the one he uses at the moment is one of those cheap freebie hotel ones.
5. A simple clothes brush, boring you may think? aha but you have to know your modern man, Marc has a lovely black winter coat that shows up every spec of lint or dog hair so he usually uses sellotape to smarten it up before wearing.
Job done! everything a ‘Modern man’ could want? Next I am shopping for the teen, yep it’s a tough job but someone has to do it!
By the way this is a fan post not a sponsored post! I do love Rex London.
More clever gift ideas for any blogger friends you may know