A few things lately, that have caught my magpie eye and habits, during this beautiful month of May. A pictorial post for you…
Playing with that hashtag ‘from where I stand’ on my social media…May is a fab time for this with all the blooms around!
Peeping at other peoples wisteria and joining in with the ‘wisteria hysteria’ (yep it’s another hashtag!)
Playing with things I found in the garden and making a pretty collage…even out of old clay pipes!
Squeezing in time to catch up and even finish a few hooky projects in May …
Playing with my Cheerz Polaroid 3000 box its so much fun, especially if you are a huge Polaroid fan like me. I have four original vintage models! You can see a couple of them below.
This was my previous cheerz Box of photos…
…and so looking forward to half term for some R&R. How about you any plans?
Some posts you may have missed in May?
- Sat, 21st: Two crochet books reviewed:
- Mon, 16th: Boot fair treasure…
- Tue, 10th: DIY upholstery with Laura Ashley fabric
- Sun, 8th: The back story; Hetty and Dave
- Thu, 5th: Dreaming of Rio from the comfort of your sofa.
- Tue, 3rd: Amigurumi Succulent: Cactus Carl is finally finished.
- Sun, 1st: Lately: a look back at April.
Best wishes to you and yours…