I am an avid reader of other bloggers post about blogging, quite simply because I love to blog. Recently I have noticed people talk about my tribe, I find it fascinating, you see I am finding it hard to find my tribe here is why…
The Difficulty of Finding My tribe
- I but am not a sewing blogger.
- I a lot but not all the time, so not a crochet blogger.
- I love, adore and am ‘into’ and design, but I am not an interiors blogger.
- I enjoy and have a fair few ideas of my own, but again not a diy blogger.
- I am a Mum but would never call myself a mummy blogger!
- The same for taking pics, just because I take photos I would never dare to call myself a photographer.
- I love clothes and shoes, yep I am in my early 50’s but I am not dead yet. I follow the 40+ and 50+ bloggers but I don’t consider them part of my tribe, because I dont wear the same clothes that they all do.
- I do write and design stuff for magazines but again I would not dare to call myself a designer or a writer.
This list above has helped me to realize that all of the above is part of my life and loves. It is me therefore I declare that I am a creative, lifestyle blogger, as it says in the sidebar.
So who are My Tribe and where is it? Applications invited and welcome…
So less talk of my tribe and back to the latest news.
In the press for March: a colour interview and a blanket design in Crochet now magazine
A tapestry cushion project, and a pattern mention in Love sewing Magazine Thank you love sewing!
However so, so very sad that on the same page is the news of Lorna’s death (lorna was in the last series of GBSB)
In other news, I have had my first session of list making and morning coffee in the garden, Spring has Sprung in Dorset…
I have picked the last of these, I was determined to pick them this year, we have lots and they are such a cheerful inside bloom.
And this. did this… to my new bag of toy stuffing we were very amused, but did not let him see our laughter as we collapsed hysterically onto the sofa, Oh no he was banished to the kitchen as we cleared up and wiped away our tears of laughter. Shihtzus are very funny dogs!
I have also started Hosting and playing another photo-a day-game over on my Instagram This year there are prizes to win every Friday, as sponsored and provided by Crochet Now magazine details on their Instagram feed
This is the prompt ist for the first two weeks if you feel like playing along and are on IG…?
Wishing you a very happy April and enjoy the rest of the Easter hols too…