Have you ever worn crochet leg warmers ?
What is it about legwarmers, especially crochet leg warmers they immediately bring to mind, that TV series FAME!
If you are of a certain age, you will most likely remember ‘Fame’ the series. I watched it avidly. I loved Bruno (the musician with the huge dreamy brown eyes) I longed to attend that NYC. stage school. Haha what was I thinking? It wasn’t even real, and I can’t sing, dance or act. Simply a teenage dream and quickly forgotten. I did however make it to New York city many, many times.
The first thing of my hook in 2016 is a pair of crochet legwarmers, why? Who knows, they happened to catch my eye. they looked easy and are pretty. Will I wear them? probably not.
As I hooked them up that song rang through my head over and over…
Crochet leg warmers Pattern Details
Designed by: Louise Smith
From: Simply crochet issue 40 out now
Hook size: 5mm, US H/8
Yarn: scraps of grey Stylecraft dk and scraps of a multi coloured dk yarn with no label. Although I do fancy the candy-coloured yarn from Red Heart that was used in the pattern.
Are you a crochet fan? Read more of my Crochet Posts
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- Skincare Rituals That Help Me Sleep Soundly at night
- 6 Fireside Accessories You Need for your fireplace
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit