Asymmetric Poncho Last make of 2015
Pattern For Asymmetric Poncho
This asymmetric poncho from Inside Crochet Issue 71 is a strange one for me. I love the look of it in the magazine. It was a delight to hook up and the pattern is very easy and fast to make up. I loved the chunky yarn, I used the recommended yarn from the pattern and even chose the same colour, one of my favourite colours- BUT
Asymmetric Poncho The details:
- Pattern: by Liz ward. Inside crochet magazine issue 71.
- Yarn: James C Brett: Amazon Super Chunky in teal .A lovely soft yarn, super cheap and it even has 20% wool in it too! Pattern says 6 balls I used 7?
- Hook: 9mm
I wore it to town on Monday, to give it an outing. It did keep me cosy and warm, but oh boy it was so windy that day we all ended up inside for warming treats.
The Big BUT...
But… I don’t like it. The end hangs down and pulls the neck out of shape, it twists and turns and is just not ‘quite right’ Have you ever made something like that? My solution: is to undo it all, then re-use the yarn to make a big jumper. I will make up the pattern myself.
Would you undo it or do you have any other suggestions??
Read More of my Crochet Posts and Pattern Ideas
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit
- Sewing Cargo Pants Billy from Tauko Magazine Issue 8
- 5 Coats & Jackets Warm Winter Sewing Inspiration