I completed both these projects last month but it was so dark that all my photos looked gloomy.
Now the last thing I want for you to see is gloomy pics. So I waited (and waited) until the weather was brighter and I am still waiting.
The Skinny Scarf and Gloves Details
So because the sun is not coming out to play with me today, I found some pics of the scarf from last month and have combined it with some quick hand snaps of me wearing one fingerless glove!
Now have you ever tried photographing one hand whilst holding the camera with the other. Not easy I can tell you that.
- The mitts: ‘Fidra mitts’
- The pattern: by Shirley Macdonald. from inside crochet magazine issue 56.
- Yarn as above takes less than a 100g ball
- Hook; 4mm
- Overview Rib worked first and joined then simple wave pattern in back loops only.
- My alterations : none
- The Scarf: ‘Autumn beaches scarf’
- Pattern: by Valerie Bracegirdle, from inside crochet magazine issue 69.
- Yarn: I used ‘womens institute premium acrylic yarn’ in Teal blue 100g dk (used one and a bit).
- Hook; 4mm
- Overview: make 16 motifs and a clever join as you go
- My alterations I added tassels and I used a size 5mm hook instead of a 4mm.
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit
- Sewing Cargo Pants Billy from Tauko Magazine Issue 8
- 5 Coats & Jackets Warm Winter Sewing Inspiration