I bought 2 Papercut Patterns.
The first one I chose to make was the Ensis Tee from paper cut patterns. I wanted to use my gorgeous organic jersey that Lillestoff had recently sent me. So many ideas brewing. I drew some sketches, matched up some contrasting fabric and switched on the overlocker. a quick sharpen of my scissors and I was off….
Ensis Tee number one:
The pattern fit was perfect, a superb easy sew, with excellent instructions. I left off the band at the hem and kept the edge curved. I also shortened the sleeves to 3/4 bracelet length.
Actually, they are so quick to sew, I made two, more on that one later…
Have you ever sewn a papercut pattern, if so which one?
You can even hang up the packet, make a little book from the instructions and you get a post card instead of a picture on the front of the envelope, I love postcards!! Always the little things that make me happy…
I made 2 Papercut patterns Ensis T-shirt’s
If you are a sewing fan, do have a look at my other Sewing Posts, on this page
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit
- Sewing Cargo Pants Billy from Tauko Magazine Issue 8
- 5 Coats & Jackets Warm Winter Sewing Inspiration