At this time of year I love to crochet in the garden, therefore I need quick but simple projects..
Last week I found this book ‘Modern Crochet’ at the bargain price of £4.99 on Amazon! I have not put this book down since I bought it last week. If you crochet and are a fan of big, chunky fast projects (ones that are easily hooked up of an evening, whilst watching tv) You will love this book.
I started with a small bowl/pot and used up some boodles scraps…
I Decided to use it for storage in our bathroom. Then I made one for him too:
What a cute ‘his n hers’ pair.
Next up is a lamp shade and a rug, but I think they deserve a post of their own.
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Summer Essentials With Fitflop & Cotton Traders
- Ballet Pumps A Perfect On Trend Midlife Summer Style
- How an Ex Dining Room Evolved into a Snug
- Jumpsuit Trends & 5 Sewing Patterns
- Trend Patterns Sewing The Hood
- Nail Colour A Spring Summer Trend