Mr March is wearing Burda 7916.He wanted a casual T-shirt he could wear to the pub.
I sewed this Burda 7916 version, from left over scraps of jersey. Personalised it with a stylised, appliquéd capital ‘M’
It cost nothing to make and he loves it.
M is also for Madness, he is a super geeky fan of the Madness nutty boys
Burda 7916 not just for young Men!
A super easy and very quick pattern to sew. I have made this several times for Marc, Next ime I will make it longer and looser, perhaps in a heavier knit jersey.
Question: Why the M, is it because his name is Marc, or is it because he is a Madness fan ?
Answer: Both !
I left out the hem and simply over-locked it in a contrast thread, gives it a rougher ‘raw’ look.
I Love sewing this Burda 7916 pattern and have made several versions
He is really getting into all this posing for his man sews!
I think that secretly he enjoys it?Just look at all those ‘wry’ smiles!
Gotta love him…
Next month I have more time to sew, I am hoping to have the time to tackle a more structured man sew…
- Jewellery Trends Love Lockets Are Having A Moment
- Midlife Wellness With Tea & Tonic
- Sewing The Miller Waistcoat by Merchant & Mills
- Eye Creams Reviewed Are They Worth The investment?
- Sewing The Knot Front Dress By Trend Patterns
- A Patchwork Party Cardi Crocheted Finished & Worn!