Thrifty finds & Vintage Sewing Treasures
Vintage Sewing Treasure
The early bird catches the worm, aka the vintage sewing treasure! Are you a bright morning sunbeam or a dark night owl? I feel I am somewhere in between. I awake naturally at about eight am, but absolutely hate having to get up before seven. Lucky for me these days, I rarely have to. Occasionally I do stay up late (especially if I am sewing in my cosy sewing room) But then again an early night with a good read or a little crochet project is always appealing. It must be my age?
I am sure you will be swooning over the simplicity, colours and styling of these finds? As did I just look at the graphics on the packaging, pure joy in its simplicity and style. Those vintage cotton reels, I could never bring myself to use these threads. I plan on framing them together. Oh the stories they could tell . A vintage wedding pattern oh my just had to have it, especially as it was Valentines day last Saturday. So back to the first question, morning sunbeam or night owl, which are you?
Scroll to the last pic to see my valentines gift, Little Betty. A vintage sewing machine to treasure along with all the beautiful vintage sewing treasure you see here!
- Sewing Style 2128 A vintage blouse pattern.(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Boot fair treasure…(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Homesense treasure hunting, look what we found!(Opens in a new browser tab)
- A visit to the Vintage Fair…(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Boot Fairs Season Has Started & We Found Treasure(Opens in a new browser tab)
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
The Latest Stories . . .
- Skincare Rituals That Help Me Sleep Soundly at night
- 6 Fireside Accessories You Need for your fireplace
- 5 Unusual Gifts For The Difficult To Buy For
- Gifts For A Cosy Christmas With Brands That Care
- Advent Calendar Inspo for All the Family inc. the Dog!
- Sweater Weather 6 Cosy Classic Knits The Budget Edit