How can we be half way through February already….? Is it going by this fast for you too? That should mean I am at least halfway through my man sew aka sewing for men challenge for this month.
Sewing for Men February.
Actually I am no where near, my progress is very very slow. February man sew choice of pattern is the The Finlayson Sweater by Thread Theory. My excuse for getting a bit behind is that this pattern is only available in PDF form, so after downloading it and asking the other half to print it off and there are more than 40 pages don’t ya know?
I dillied and dallied about, before finally cutting off all those edges and piecing it together. I thoroughly dislike piecing and taping pdf patterns. You could say I have been procrastinating. I will definitely be thinking twice about sewing for men with pdf patterns unless they are small for ultra quick projects. You may be pleased to know, I am now catching up fast, every piece of the paper pattern is cut and taped, at long last fabric cutting out and sewing has commenced. What’s your view on pdf patterns yay or nay?
The Latest Stories
- Jewellery Trends Love Lockets Are Having A Moment
- Midlife Wellness With Tea & Tonic
- Sewing The Miller Waistcoat by Merchant & Mills
- Eye Creams Reviewed Are They Worth The investment?
- Sewing The Knot Front Dress By Trend Patterns
- A Patchwork Party Cardi Crocheted Finished & Worn!