My crochet Doll by Isabelle Kessadjian
My Crochet Doll A delightful book, give as a gift or make the doll, give that as a gift and keep the book for yourself, win win! Meanwhile my doll needs some clothes and some chic accessories, time to get hooking !
My Crochet Doll first seen in Simply Crochet Issue 10.
The book description
“Create an adorable doll and her stylish wardrobe. Isabelle Kessedjian’s 50 patterns include a doll pattern that you can personalize and a wide range of super cute outfits, from school days and cosy bedtime to funky fancy dress costumes and adventures to the North Pole! Using Isabelle’s easy crochet patterns, you can make a very special gift for yourself or as a gift that is sure to be cherished. Lots of ideas for how to personalize your’s with different hair, clothing and accessories, such as bags, hats and shoes.
Each project is presented as a mini story to bring your girl to life, with a wide range of extras to complete the scene:
• At the beach with a bucket, paddling pool and air bed • In the rain with boots, a rain hat and scarf • At the North Pole with a camera, penguin and fish • In the country with a basket to gather fruit • At school with socks, shoes and a schoolbag • Baking days with an apron, cupcakes and a layered celebration cake • Fancy dress outfits – superhero, Little Red Riding Hood and bear cub • Good Night! with bed linen, a pillow and cuddly teddy for sweet dreams Plus a cute suitcase to store all of her belongings, which doubles as a bed!
Isabelle loves her crochet dolls to have their own personality and explains how you can give your dolls their own character”
English book version is here: it’s a good one!
The French cover of the same book
Find more crochet posts to inspire you on Lazy daisy jones
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Trend Patterns Sewing The Hood
- Nail Colour A Spring Summer Trend
- February 2023 6 Things Tried, Bought & Loved
- Cargo Pants For Women Easier Than Jeans!
- Texture Using your Sewing Machine to Create Detail
- His & Hers Valentines Day Inspiration