With reference to yesterdays post this is a scheduled post because I am hard at work!?!?
September/October are the Birthday months in our house. A busy ‘cake’ month. I used to bake, but not this year…and I must say it does takes the stress out of the preparations. Last week it was the ‘talented other half’s” birthday,
A specially commissioned ‘bespoke’ cake.
You may already know that he restores old rusty lamps by stripping, painting and servicing them into icons of wonderous retro beauty….
Hence the Anglepoises….
Onto the local produce the ‘t.o.h’ was given this for his birthday
Black Cow Vodka, Made in Dorset from cows!!!
How amazing is that? and just look its in a milk bottle shape….find details here We love to buy local produce when we can do you?
BTW The cake was chocolate…!
Find me On Instagram Pinterest & Facebook
Previously On LDJ . . .
- Summer Essentials With Fitflop & Cotton Traders
- Ballet Pumps A Perfect On Trend Midlife Summer Style
- How an Ex Dining Room Evolved into a Snug
- Jumpsuit Trends & 5 Sewing Patterns
- Trend Patterns Sewing The Hood
- Nail Colour A Spring Summer Trend