In one of my posts last year, I can’t remember which one! I mentioned I had crocheted ‘miniature portraits’ of my family. An amigurumi family portrait! Well here they are, they sit on my window ledge in the kitchen and they make me smile, !
May I present to you, ‘My Talented other half’ in his work clothes and the 11 year old in his scout uniform!
There is not much that escapes my beady eye and my hook!
The dog is a work in progress….
It is becoming increasingly difficult to persaude him to get off the pc!
I will show you his ‘pawtrait’ later….
Bestest Daisy x
- August 2021 Making Reading Watching & Applying
- Summer Fragrance Ideas For Your Hair & Your Home
- A Vali Dress Reconnecting With The Joy Of Sewing
- Packing For A Casual Summer UK Weekend Break
- On Wearing Summer Jewellery More Is More!